tired of pretending
It's been almost two weeks ever since the Licensure Exam for Teachers. I said I'd be back online after that, but now's the only time I had the chance because I'm having my laptop repaired. That simply means I'm typing on borrowed time.After spending more than 30 minutes reading emails from my yahoogroups, I realized that I don't really feel bad about leaving this country. In fact, I'm happy that I am. It's because I only have around 3 real friends here, and I know for a fact that they'll all keep in touch even if I'm far away.
This realization is very unsettling for me because I always thought I had a lot of real friends. It's only now that I realize that they were just acquaintances, and that I'm tired of keeping them because they never lead to anything. The only good that there is in having them is the occasional get-together in a large group with small talk and mostly a lot of laughs on shallow things. Sure, that's fun once in two months, but not every weekend. I'm too tired...maybe too old to be shallow.
Sigh. I'm really lost right now.

2 Comments:
at least may "change of heart."
i just want to know who those 3 people are, and if im one of them. if not payag ako, sa top 10.. or 20.
promise mae, ill sing for you. pero kailangan limited audience lang. say hi to NY for me. miss ko na sya.
hey miguel!
what's funny is in a span of one week, the people in the top 3 changed, JUST LIKE THAT! haha. so even if you're in the top 10 right now, pwede mo pang palitan si paola sa top 1! haha :) pao, don't kill me!
you BETTER sing for me some other time because you owe me! i'll see you in new york, okay? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home