change of heart
Weird...I posted something with this title but it didn't appear. Pao? The blog site you were so proud of apparently has some bugs too!I said just when I thought I wasn't leaving anything/anyone behind, my best friends go and prove me wrong. I had the best despedida last Saturday, and now it's really sinking in. I'm leaving this country to find myself...perhaps find happiness too, and I'm scared shitless because I might fail.
The book The Unbearable Lightness of Being says that a person who leaves is an unhappy person. That's what I am...or was? I don't know.
Just when I was reminded of how happy I can be here, I get a confirmed flight to New York. There's no turning back now. It's just a matter of giving up possible happiness here to seek happiness elsewhere. I hope I find it in the city that never sleeps.

2 Comments:
i WAS wondering why walang naka post under the title. bug? haven't encountered pa naman anything like that...give blogspot a chance! hehe.
you're gonna be fine mae...and you know that wherever your heart takes you, there's always US that can come home to.
hey bon! i guess i was just always the type who'd go the extra mile (in this case, thousands of miles!) to follow my heart. don't get me wrong...i'm scared shitless...but it's just something i have to take a shot at. thanks for believing in me. that in itself gives me enough courage to push through with this.
Post a Comment
<< Home