overwhelmed
I got lost in Central Park yesterday. I didn't care because everything was so breathtaking. You can't go to a place like that without a camera. If you want to take pictures that'll help you pretend that you're a pro in photography, go there.Of course everything got ruined when my paranoia got to me after I realized I was alone in a small path with trees towering over me. Being the scaredy-cat that I am, it ruined the moment, especially when I looked back and in the distance, I saw a big guy walking to my direction.
Anyway, that's not the point. The point is, where in the Philippines can you find a place like that?!??? I don't think we have a park that's so big, you can easily get lost in it. More importantly, Central Park is so huge, you can't find any site on the Internet that'll let you print out (in one page) a detailed map of the whole thing. The people who were able to scale it down had to omit the small walkways and unimporatant areas.
I have about a month to go before I get word from NYU and I have to go home to get a visa (assuming I'll pass, fingers crossed). I think I'll spend it exploring every inch of the park, starting with the Literary Walk and Shakespeare Garden.
I need to buy some mace...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home