Thursday, December 15, 2005

what i learned

I'm home, but I won't be here for long. I'll be leaving after Christmas.

In my 3-month stay in New York, I learned that I'm getting too old to do things that are not worth it. In the same light, I have to say, I'm getting tired of keeping friendships that aren't worthy of my time.

Therefore, if you want to see me, please take the initiative. I won't be here long enough to stress myself over going out of my way to see people who don't value me enough.

Ang sungit ba? Hehe. Sorry. I just realized that I don't have any time to waste while I'm here, so if you're just feigning friendship, why bother?

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger mignac said...

beware of people bearing ensaymada. they might just sneak their way into the top 3. haha.mur

 

Post a Comment

<< Home