so this is nationalism...
I don't know the slightest thing about boxing. I was never into it. I would passively watch Kiko and Marvs play it in the Playstation. Somehow, the idea of two guys hitting each other to knock each other out wasn't really appealing to me.BUT tonight, my housemates decided to purchase the HBO Pay Per View of the match. I was going to chip in for something I didn't care for...but because I wanted to go with the flow, I agreed to it. I was supposed to study while they were watching it but then I couldn't ignore the screams from the living room.
Somehow, that one small guy was able to give a name to our country. He took the punches, and motioned "BRING IT ON!" after each one. How can Pacquiao not be your hero after a night like tonight?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home