Thursday, October 27, 2005

pet peeves

The trouble with having too much time in your hands is you start to notice the littlest details about yourself. Here are some of the things I discovered I can't stand:

1. hair that's not attached to what it's supposed to be attached to (hair on food...yuck...hair in the sink, on the shower drain, etc.)
2. people who use their dirty hands to touch clean things
3. things that are not aligned
4. long dirty nails
5. a glass of water that's left standing for a few minutes (I can't drink that. I'm like that kid in Signs, who always thinks, "IT'S CONTAMINATED...")
6. dust on ANYTHING
7. tomato seeds
8. people who don't use serving spoons when they're eating with other people
9. squishy footwear after being exposed to rain
10. people who sleep in the same clothes they used the entire day (the only excuse is those who are too drunk to dress up before going to bed)

How does one get over such things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home